Okay, if it isn't obvious by now that we love what we do...then I don't know what to tell you. This wedding was an adventure to film. Never have we had quite the pressure to get onto a lift that quickly or with that much stuff (camera bags, etc.). But the man that worked the lift at Gunstock helped us get it done. It was a little nerve-wracking as we took off; hoping that everything was secured well enough to not drop and that we hadn't forgotten anything because the ride to the Summit was 20 minutes long. Once we knew we were good though, we could sit back and enjoy the amazing views to the top. Bryan filmed part of the ride up, and you can see how it turns thick as pea soup, but personally, I think the fog gives the ceremony a cool, Celtic look.
We loved capturing Lindsey and Ronnie's energy. We met them at another wedding we had filmed, (Ronnie was the best man back then) and it was great to see Jackie & Will (Wonder-woman & Superman) again! Be sure to look at the lower left part of your screen for the last shot at the very end (after our logo). I had to watch it 3 times before I could catch it, and I shot it!
Other professionals who worked with us at this wedding were:
- Ceremony Site & Reception location: Gunstock Mountain
- Photographer: Robert Ortiz
- Caterer: Centerplate (Boston Culinary Group)
- Florist: Local Color Floral Design (Kristin Blackwell) - Loved the way the bouquet was wrapped; everything about it was beautiful!
- DJ: Move it Music (Chuck Uglietta) - He kept the party ROCKIN! Thanks Chuck; makes our job that much easier! 🙂
- Cake: Jennifer's Cakes (Jennifer Clifford) - Great Job Jen! It was delicious too!
- Limo: Wolfboro Trolley